are you a first time rider?
If so, you’ll need to go through a quick intake process by calling 1-888-217-5222. Once you’ve completed our intake process, requesting future rides will be a breeze. When you call to request your first ride, you’ll generally need the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Your full address (and possibly directions)
- Source of payment
- Requested pick-up time and appointment if applicable
- Destination, including street address
- Number of people going
- Are you using a mobility device such as a wheelchair, scooter, or walker?
If the ride you are requesting is going to be billed to Medical Assistance or a managed care provider*, we will also need:
- Your Medicaid or member number
- Responsible county
- The name of the case manager, social worker, or financial worker is helpful
- Destination information including street address and phone number